We are pleased our school district’s tradition of excellence in French Immersion programming continues to thrive. In September 2022, Late French Immersion will be offered again at SSE for grade 6 and 7 students. Students may continue their French Immersion program at Gulf Islands Secondary School for grade 8-12.
Although late French immersion is housed at SSE, it is a district program, with applications being submitted in the Fall for the following school year.
All registration applications received by the deadline will be considered equal by merit of priority. Priority placement will be given to:
- Students currently enrolled in a French Immersion program
- SD64 students with an older sibling who is currently enrolled in or has completed the SD64 French Immersion program
- SD64 students with a Francophone family member living in the household.
Remaining spaces will be given to students in the following priority order:
- All other SD64 catchment students
- All other non-SD64 catchment students
If demand exceeds space, a lottery system will be used for student placement.
For more information please see the SD 64 French Immersion site.
“Add a testimonial”Student